Sunday, 30 March 2014

Battle Report - Warhammer 30k - World Eaters vs Dark Mechanicum

First lesson learnt for the day is don't use Internet Explorer. I finally cracked and have been using Chrome for the last hour or so and it hasn't crashed once = hooray.

I was attempting to upload our first rudimentary Battle Report onto my new WW40k Australia You Tube channel and spent as long fighting with IE crashing as I did splicing the clips together.

Rant over.

Keepy from A GALAXY IN FLAMES and I had our first offical 30k game at WW40k HQ in Townsville, QLD today.

WW40k for those new to the blog is the wargaming group I founded a few years back. To see what we get up to please head over to our website WW40k AUSTRALIA.

It was a fun experience and one that both Keepy and I are very keen to explore and improve on on the future.

Have a watch and feel free to leave comments.



Please also enjoy the stills taken through out the game below.

Thats all for now.

Cheers and good gaming

Ty




































No comments:

Post a Comment