Monday, 24 March 2014

Terminators and lessons learn't...

Finished. That said these models were a hard slog.

I forgot how much I dislike batch painting even though it is the most efficent way. Even painting while watching Arnie barely motivated me last night to puch through. That said its done now and I pretty happy.

I think that I will maintain the inital colouring and shading in squad size batches, but then shift to doing three at a time to dirty them up and finishing to give me a little reward by seeing a few minis fully finished each day or two.

I am on track to having a 1000 Points done in time for International Tabletop day (Apr 5) and the 30k demo that myself and my mate Keepy from A GALAXY IN FLAMES will be putting on for the lads here is Townsville.

As for the minis themselves - I am going to try and find some easier ways to get the sponging done as I am all thumbs at the moment - even with tweezers - and think that its a bit heavy.

Practise will hopefully fix it.

I might add some little weeds or tuffs of grass to the bases. Will wait and see.

Cheers

Ty











2 comments:

  1. Looking great so far!!!! We should get some games in when you're down for Anzac..

    ReplyDelete