My first crack at a tank using a mix-match of stuff shown to me by my mates Macca and Keepy, along with me just playing with a few of the new GW technical paints. This is also the first model I have tried oils on and first model I have really begun to get familiar enough with airbrush basecoating.
I have invested in some proper mini masking tape and will be trying to do some fancier stuff on the next two models.
It is quite heavy on the sponging and very gritty - but not a bad first crack. I have learnt lots over the last day or two.
I am looking forward to doing a Rhino and Drop Pod before moving onto the Raiders and monster of a Spartan.