Wednesday, 23 April 2014

WIP World Eaters Land Raider

Wad up?

For me its Land Raider time.

I decided to get another vehicle cranking as a break from painting Infanty.

World Eaters are not blue you say?

Well correct..... and not (think Warhounds). I have decided to go with more blue than white on my vehicles as after painting a White Scars army a few years ago I swore I would never do it again. This way I am only half breaking my promise by having the white Infantry.

Seem petty - yeah I agree. But none-the-less I actually like the blue tanks and dont think it takes away from the rest of the army.

Anyways enough whining and justification.

I am going to have more of a play with oils on this one including attempting to do some rust runs from rivets etc.

For those that are not Aussie or Kiwi - tomorrow is ANZAC day, a military remeberance day here so I wont be picking up that brush again until saturday while I am busy attending functions and ceremonies. I am hoping to have it completed by the weekend and have a few more squads sprayed ready for colour next week.

Also keep an eye out for some of Ben's first post this weekend and he chats about his Alpha Legion - maybe you might even see a test model :) I hope so - he can paint!

Wish me luck.

Ty





No comments:

Post a Comment