Tuesday, 22 April 2014

World Eaters update and Mega Swag Day!!!

Gday gday,

We are all home and back up North after hosting the Anzac Cup in Brisbane a few weekends ago. You can get a full wrap up of that event on the WW40k You Tube Channel. Suffice to say a heap of fun games were had and we managed to raise $2500 for our nominated charity - Soldier On.

Anyways, back to the present. I have been busy smashing out a second ten man Tactical Squad to now give me two troops choices (3 if I take the Terminators and the Pride of the Legion Rite of War). I am happy with the speed at which they are coming along, but am faced with a problem now - I dont know what to paint. Part of me is thinking I should just smash out another 20 - but I might sneak the Spartan in as a reward first. A few pics (sorry about quality) of how they are going are below.

To see what happened with our injection of mega swag thanks to Ben's mate Dave watch the Video Below!!!

Thats all for now. More to follow again soon. Oh yeah welcome Ben to the Crew - he is here all the time anyways. You can see him flog me in Battle Report Two on the Channel.

Cheers

Ty







No comments:

Post a Comment