Monday, 16 June 2014

Reinforcements - Angry Techmarine

Gday all,

Apologies for the delay in posting. I have been caught up with work, hangovers, tournaments and a bit of Flames of War.

Never fear however as I have caught the bug again and am pushing full steam ahead to finish all the World Eaters I currently have on the go.

In the mean time here is a peek at the finished "Angry" Techmarine that I started in some down time on my last trip away with work. He is based off the Astral Claws Techy. I am loving the conversion beamer and nasty power axe.

I am pretty happy with him and enjoyed painting red for a change. I think the chipping and weathering is a bit more subtle than the rest of the army and am happier with my progress in this area.

Comments welcome as always.

20 Assault Marines coming soon.

Cheers and good gaming

Ty


1 comment: