Saturday, 21 June 2014

Technical difficulties.... Salamanders and Emperors Children... oh yeah we have a girl now!

By Technical Difficulties I really mean Ben is being to lazy to post... so I stole a few pics of his WIP Salamanders while he wasnt watching = take that Ben!

These are not yet finished but I tell you what they are looking bloody great. I have always been a fan of vibrant in your face minis. These don't disappoint.



On another great note for our adventure into the 30k frontier as a group - I have just had my Mrs say words to the effect of "When do I get to blog??"

In short expect her to be getting in on the wagon soon in order to make person number six in our group to be enjoying Warhammer 40000 in a new light!! It may be 10000 years older but you get that on the big jobs.

Here is her first test mini - a pearl looking colour - very bright but strong as expected.

Enjoy.

Ty



No comments:

Post a Comment