Wednesday, 30 July 2014

Myrmidon Secutors WIP

Hi guys,

Just chucking up some pics of the Myrmidons I'm working on for the tournament in September! They still need weapons, and I'm tossing up on whether to magnetise these like I did with the Destructors.

Here's the Lord, he'll be holding some kind of future-wrench in his left hand:




This guy needs some extra tubes:



This guy is probably my favourite so far:



There's a 4th one but I forgot to get pics of him last night. I'm also building 3 more Destructors with Conversion beamers, but they won't be in my 1000 points! Once these are built and ready to paint, I'll work on the new Myrmidax Archmagos to lead them.

What's everyone else working on??

*edit* here's some more pics:






1 comment:

  1. Lovely Myrmidons. Have yet to find some suitable models to base my Dark Mechanicus Myrmidons on.

    In the meantime I am going to finish my custom Castellax Automata. :)
    http://wyrdstoneforge.wordpress.com/2014/06/24/more-castellax-class-battle-automata/

    ReplyDelete